Re: Artist Quotes

From: Litesal (litesal)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 07:01:07 PDT

    > > Dear Henry,
    > > I think you have what it takes to be a great reporter
    > . . perhaps > for the National Enquirer?
    > > Leah
    >
    > Why Thank You Leah!
    >
    > Now I must ponder what you might have said had you
    > written more than one line. (it will be my exercise in
    > criticism for the morning)

    I'll help you out, here. The quotes you devised, as you know, completely
    changed the meaning of the original text (as I'm sure the full "one liner"
    quotes already did). With your skills, you could make the people you quote
    say just about anything! Ever consider working for the Gore campaign?

    ;) Leah

    ---