Re: Ideas for Positive Faculty Skits?

From: Judie (judiej50)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 06:26:25 PDT

    Larry, what an incredibly stressful season to go through, one that we all
    hope and pray we won't ever be exposed to,but unfortunately one that
    mirrors so many communities these days. I am guilty of thinking so many
    times that smaller communities are exempt from such tradegies, but am
    reminded that's not the case.
    Sounds like you have a strong community that pulls together to survive
    these tradegies, and especially since the teachers are taking a lead in
    trying to put a positive upbeat twist on the beginning of a new year.

    Last year our headmaster invited the faculty and staff to participate in a
    "faculty revue" if you will. Using the book of Margo Thomas', "Free to Be
    You and Me", we performed to a full house--two times. There are cute skits
    to draw from here, and each group added it's own special "personality". I
    think you have to get copyright approval to do this, but it's perhaps a
    place to start.

    Good luck and hope your coming year is a positive and fulfilling one!

    Judie J

    ---