re: teachers who sell

From: Teri Mason (terily)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 04:47:02 PDT

    I am a K-5 teacher and I sell my paintings. For a while, I had a
    regular gallery here in Austin. But I had a falling-out with the lady
    and had to remove my work (her husband spilled a coke on a whole box of
    handpainted cards and she didn't want to pay for them. she did,
    finally, and I left). Anyway, now I am working with a friend in Denver
    to market my work up there. So I guess I'm not showing at the moment,
    but I do sell my work.
    teri

    ---