Photography with Elementary Students

From: kkrain (kkrain)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 23:06:40 PDT

    Every year we do a different "genuine art" project with the kids. This
    year's medium is Photography. Does anyone have any unique ideas along the
    lines of educating, creating, evaluating, displaying photographs generated
    by the Pre-K and Kindergarten children. We would like to conclude the
    year with a "showing" for parents and family and possibly a bound book.
    The budget is tight (of course) but there is a generous amount of parent
    involvement. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! -Kimberly

    ---