Re: Rules and Expectations

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 21:52:18 PDT

    PHimmelber wrote:

    > I am a new teacher starting my 3rd year. This works for me, listed where
    > students can see them all year. 1. We listen respectfully. 2. We take care of
    > our work, tools, supplies and the studio. 3. We treat each other with respect
    > and courtesy.

    This is very similar to the poster I made for my HS classes: You are a
    young adult. You will be treated like one as long as you act like one.
    Be respectable. Be respectful. Be responsible. Be courteous. (And I
    explain what each of these means as far as behavior). These four pretty
    much take care of every situation.

    Maggie

    ---