Re: Teachers who sell their work

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 20:42:07 PDT

    I sell a painting once in a while. Finding time to paint, display and
    market my work is difficult. But, while calling around to find a
    presenter for our opening inservice I even sold a painting. I'll just
    put the money in my Taos account for next year.
                                            Woody in KC

    --
                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on  wduncan