Re: refractory clay - crucibles

From: Roy & Carol Liebergen (relieber)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 19:57:08 PDT

    Dennis
    Just a hint, you may want to check with the A P Green Company. they make
    refractory for large boilers such as we use in the paper industry. they
    have material which will stand up to coal fired/natural gas boilers. let me
    know what you find out. If you need I can get their 1 800 # so you can find
    a dealer near you.

    Roy E liebergen