Re: and they destroy it!!!

From: LMiller435
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 19:04:35 PDT

    Then there's the fact that the week after the parents planted lilies and
    irises all along the driveway, they were weed-whacked.

    Now we, the teachers, are locked out until Thursday. The decision was made
    the beginning of the summer. No one thought it important to tell the
    teachers. I heard of new teachers arriving today and Friday, arriving to set
    up their rooms and not being able to even get in to see the rooms!

    Take all the administrators and dump them in the ocean. Shark food!

    Les

    ---