Shrink wrap systems?

From: artrageous
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 18:58:55 PDT

    After using acetate and tape to wrap too many pictures last year before an art show, I'm looking at various shrink wrap systems that are out there. One that looks appealing (in the Sax catalog) is called "Roller-Seal" for $227, not counting the film.

    Has anyone used this? What do you think? Is there another product you'd recommend for about the same price?

    Thanks for your help!

    Sharon
    EMAIL: artrageous
    AIM: SKBK56, ArtrageousSBK, & others