Re: Building Visual Resources

From: Iteachart7
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 18:56:24 PDT

    HI all,
    I found a wonderful image resource I'd like to share.
    www.museumstamps.com
    They have over 1000 images that you can get as a poster or a rubber stamp! I
    have a collection of fine art rubber stamps so it was a genuine find for me.
    They have a catalog of the over 1000 images that you can buy for $25.00. (
    I bought it!)
    I love the images too!
    Gabrielle

    ---