Re: Exhibits

From: Iteachart7
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 18:48:47 PDT

    Hi All,
    I just got back from NY (long island) I spent a week painting a mural
    (rainforest) for my soon to be niece/nephew! My brother lives right on the
    sound so it was quite nice. Anyway, at the Heckscher Museum was a 30 year
    retrospect of Miriam Shapiros' drawings and collages. It was wonderful.
    Quite spiritual. I had seen many of her sculptures in college, but these
    seemed much more personal. Anyone else see it?
    Gabrielle

    ---