Re: Another book I had to have.

From: Iteachart7
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 18:40:14 PDT

    In a message dated 8/13/00 8:13:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    VanGghsEar writes:

    << The Art Teacher's Book of Lists."
       I really like it...anyone else have it??

    Oh Yeah! I've got it. It was given to me as a gift from the elem teacher (I
    teach HS)
    It has a wealth of info and I found it to be a great spring board.
    Gabrielle

    ---