Re: Square 1 FREEBIES

From: ARopple
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 18:32:16 PDT

    Thank you so much for the aprons -- I really appreciate them !! They are
    excellent quality and the art on them is beautiful. I also appreciate the
    info about your service -- if & when I can find time to organize such a
    fundraiser (and it would be helpful to fundraise!!) I'll be in touch !
    Thanks again,
    Amy Ropple

    ---