Re: AOL

From: Iteachart7
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 18:29:38 PDT

    In a message dated 8/13/00 4:10:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    wduncan writes:

    <<
     < AOL is NOT your friend in that it steers you to their sponsors and
     websites

    Hi there, AOL user here, EEK! When I first signed up with AOL I used to get
    all sorts of "Directives" and Sponser messages, Tons of just junk info. Then
    I went to the MY AOL button and found out I can tell them NO to everything, I
    get no spam, no junk, no banners, no nothing. I can use AOL as a s search or
    go to the web.
    Gabrielle

    ---