Rules and Expectations

From: Felsecker (felsecker)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 18:20:54 PDT

    Hello All!
        I need your help guys and you've always come through for me....so here goes...
    My daughter, as you've known from before, is going to be teaching 7th graders this year as a FIRST YEAR TEACHER....and, is trying to put together some general classroom rules and expectations so that her classes know, right off the bat, what is what. I teach at the h.s. level and my rules and expectations may be a little different than what you (at the junior high level) use. Do you have anything that you've used that you can share? I suggested she post them on a big poster board and leave that sucker up there for the whole year in plain sight. I'd REALLY appreciate all your help...especially from you jr. high teachers that have "been there" and "done that" for years!!
    Thanks SO MUCH in advance to you all!
    Barb F.

    ---