Re: leftover work

From: Iteachart7
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 18:12:57 PDT

    I did the unthinkable!
    At the end of school, I laid out all the kids portfolios packed with work
    from the last semester. Less than half took their portfolios home! Last
    week I went through every portfolio,kept some great samples of the projects
    we did and CHUCKED the rest! I did keep the portfolios as they were the
    "redfolios" with the velcro closing. These kids paid $3.50 a piece for them!
     Now I have "recycles" and I will hand them out only to those I know will
    keep their work to take home. They are also great for storing my visuals.
    I hope PR-ANON (pack-rats anonymous) doesn't find out! Oh the guilt!
    GAbrielle

    ---