First Day

From: BluesTruth
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 16:16:23 PDT

    Hi Friends-
    What's a good first day project and a GREAT first day speech (so you won't
    put them to sleep), rules, etc.?? I have said the rule speech so many times
    (plus I have the kids help me write the rules) -I'm more sick of it than the
    kids are!
    Does anyone do something really different the first day to engage the kids?
    Thanks!!
    Jill (BT)

    ---