need interactive art sites for bookmarks

From: christine kotarsky (ernst85)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 13:13:54 PDT

    Hope the beginnign of the year is going well for all. I start tuesday and
    would like to put up some bookmarks on the computer for the students to
    check out in there free time. I teach Pre-k -5. I know many of you posted
    some sites but I lost them. I do have the really cool one from
    handsoncrafts.org does anyone have a quick list? I did order the Louve
    interactive tour through the museum. That too is pretty neet. I know the
    kids will love it.
    Thanks Christine