Re: Teachers who sell their work

From: halexa (halexa)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 14:54:27 PDT

    Hi Alexandra,
        I teach talented art at a middle school. (Grades 6 - 8th) I was a
    ceramics person in college. I make ceramic sculpture in my studio at home
    and participate in a monthly local artists' market. This is the start of my
    second year teaching and my second year out of grad school. I am still
    trying to figure it all out and keep the plates spinning.
    Heather Alexander
    maker of small and medium sized ceramic objects
    halexa

    ---