RE: Middle School Art Club

From: Kathy Tickner (ktickner.us)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 14:47:12 PDT

    Phyllis asked about Art Club info........I think the most important thing,
    is where is your budget coming from......you will be tempted to use your art
    supplies that you use for your daily teaching and before you know it, you
    have been depleted. Be sure your district gives you a separate supply
    budget, to either supplement, or replace supplies that you have used.
    Kathy