Middle School Art Club

From: Phyllis (brandonp)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 14:31:12 PDT

    I have been asked to establish an Art Club for our middle school and need
    some advice from other middle school art teachers who have clubs.

    How often do you meet and for what length of time? What activities do you
    do at the meetings?
    I would appreciate any information about the organization. Our club will
    meet after school hours, so I suppose I need to get parental permission for
    the students to stay.

    Thanks!
    Phyllis

    ---