Artists' Quotes page done

From: mdecker (mdecker)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 13:49:35 PDT

    I know I didn't put all of the quotes floating around on the web on this
    page....but this is enough for now. Jeannie S. is going to send me her files
    when she had time.

    Here is a quote I put on just for Tom and Joseph (and for anyone else who
    was following the discussion):

    "If I didn't start painting, I would have raised chickens." ~ Grandma Moses
    They may not even see the humor (paltry/poultry).

    Judith Decker