Egypt information

From: Sue Stevens (stevenss2000)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 12:24:09 PDT

    Hello all! I'm new to the list, have been reading it for a few days now.
    Someone asked for information on Egypt....check out this site...it's one of
    the best I've seen....good for all grade levels - even have about 30
    reproducable masters (which are probably better for elementary grades, but I
    used some last year with 9s and 10s.

    http://www.civilization.ca/membrs/civiliz/egypt/egedu1e.html

    It's actually a manual that you can down load free - takes a while, you have
    to do a chapter at a time, but well worth it. You do need Acrobat to read
    it, but that's free anyways.

    It's written by a woman at the Canadian Museum of Civilization, and is
    supose to go with the Nathional Geoographic Video "Mysteries of Egypt"....

    Well worth the time to down load!
    ALl the best.