Re: sketchbooks

From: KPRS (KPRS)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 12:01:48 PDT

    Ideas for not being able to afford sketchbooks:

    Backs of recycled paper. I am sure there must be businesses or even your school that recycles non-classified paper that has blank backs.

    Brown paper bags. drawings look great on brown paper bags.

    You can 3 hole punch these individual pieces and tie them together, or spiral bind them at Kinkos. Sketchbooks don't have to be 'formal', we just want kids to draw, that's all.

    San D