Greek Math

From: mscurfield (mscurfield)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 08:47:38 PDT

    Hi Bunki!

    I'm sure you don't remember but we met briefly while waiting for transportation to leave the NAEA conference in Los Angeles. I wanted to come to your workshop, but stayed too long at the Getty. (Actually, it wasn't nearly long enough, but I'm sorry I missed your workshop.)

    Thanks for the info on the rusty compass. I'm hoping to dig out all kinds of stuff like that this year.

    Sincerely, Marcia,
    Derby, KS

    ---