more quotations

From: lia (johns392)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 07:29:28 PDT

    I think there are several books on art quotations.... One that I have handy is

    A Dictionary of Art Quotations by Ian Crofton, 1988
    ISBN: 0028706218

    I don't know if it's still available....I think I bought it as a
    bargain........lia

    "If I didn't think what I was doing had something to do with enlarging the
    boundaries of art, I wouldn't go on doing it." Claes Oldenburg

    ---