Re: Artist Quotes

From: henry taylor (taylorh)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 06:32:28 PDT

    > Dear Henry,
    > I think you have what it takes to be a great reporter
     . . perhaps > for the National Enquirer?
    > Leah

    Why Thank You Leah!

    I can't say that, other than anything said in politics,
    there is any more purely creative or inventive outlet
    on the planet--from what I hear. High praise from a
    reader indeed.

    And all I thought I was doing was to apply and demo the
    effect and consequence of the soundbyte---the deletion
    of context, support and extension (or depth).

    Now I must ponder what you might have said had you
    written more than one line. (it will be my exercise in
    criticism for the morning)

    with a wink and a grin
    -henry
    ;-)