cave art computer and kidpix???

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 06:42:42 PDT

    In a message dated 8/13/00 10:28:46 PM Central Daylight Time,
    ruthewilson writes:

    << My 3rd -6th
     graders go on the Internet to select, copy and paste a
     sample cave wall painting into KidPix and then drawing
     on that image creating a symbol for their name, what
     they do in their daily life, our school mascot, and
     their family. T >>

    Clever idea - what web sites do you use? KidPix sounds familiar but please
    refresh
    my poor overloaded mind. thanks Roberta

    ---