Re: Your advice: Masters in Art Ed program?

From: DtGaffney
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 06:29:54 PDT

    Dear Sue,

    It is a small world indeed! My undergraduate was fine art however I started
    at Ohio University, so I had some studio classes there. Yes SCPA is still
    downtown in that awful bldg. But there are solid plans for building a new one
    in the next few years.

    I hope you have a great year teaching.

    Donna G

    ---