Re: Square 1 FREEBIES

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 06:19:01 PDT

    In a message dated 8/13/00 10:08:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
    Square1ART writes:

    << Marty Reid and Square 1 Art Staff
     Owner and retired art educator since 1969

    what a great thing you have done - giving away your seconds to art teachers
    and charities. All too many companies dump into the dumpsters and not bother
    with generosity.

    I am taking my Square Art to my school PTO to l. make sure my doing this does
    not interfere with their fund raisers (don;t want to make enemies) and then 2.
    make sure the superintendent apporves 3. Should be able to order if ok'd in
    the
    next few months. Roberta Dunkel

    ---