handing back art work and computer art

From: ruth wilson (ruthewilson)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 20:50:10 PDT

    In my newsletter and online on my classroom art page I
    let parents know in advance when they should see art
    work coming home so they can look for it. Does anyone
    have an art based computer lesson that they would like
    to share for grades Kindergarten-6th? We are currently
    studying PreHistoric Cave Paintings. My 3rd -6th
    graders go on the Internet to select, copy and paste a
    sample cave wall painting into KidPix and then drawing
    on that image creating a symbol for their name, what
    they do in their daily life, our school mascot, and
    their family. Then this will be printed and added to
    an art history collection book that they are making to
    take home at the end of the school year.