Square 1 FREEBIES

From: Square1ART
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 20:07:17 PDT

    Hi Fellow Artists...

    Here's a final update as to who FREEBIES are shipping to. Please again, know that these are products that were NOT quality approved and some are pretty ratty. Do not sell or use these products to benefit your personal use or budgetary funds in your departments. These are strictly donations for you to paint over and on, cut up, give away to needy etc. etc. etc. As a fellow art educator....please do this. FYI - We also send a huge donation of defective hats to Sloan Kettering Cancer Center for Children in NYC and also Egleston Children's Hospital in Atlanta, GA....oncology

    Many of you who offered to pay for shipping. We ask instead that a donation be given to offset our cost. This would be greatly appreciated since we are a new business which began in February of 2000 and every bit helps! This, of course, is strictly optional and by no means did we intend for this to be required.

    Square 1 Art
    100 Saratoga Village Blvd. #45-46
    Malta, NY 12020

    Julian Curtiss School - hats/totes
    B. Felsecker - totes
    B. Barker- totes
    K. Olson - totes - hats
    Rosie Riordan - totes
    Annamae Heiman - totes
    Woody Duncan - totes
    Elida Middle School = totes
    Glendale Kenly Elem. - totes
    H. Kingman - totes
    West Hall Middle School - totes/coasters

    I am keeping a file of those next in line...so if any whoopsies happen this second season in business...we will keep you in our file for donations.

    Thanks for your understanding and comments. We appreciate the visual arts for children. I enclosed information for you too. Hope you will consider working with us sometime soon. Give me a call.

    Marty Reid and Square 1 Art Staff
    Owner and retired art educator since 1969

    ---