Re: gluing

From: E Jane Beckwith (ejb35)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 19:42:48 PDT

    UHU is one brand I use. There is a particular stick that is designed to NOT
    stick permanently. Based on 3M technology for post-its, it is made so art can be
    moved around until you are ready to glue it down permanently. I LOVE Yes glue
    which is pretty expensive and comes in a large jar, and another favorite that
    comes in a lovely metal container with a brush is Coccoina from Italy. All these
    glues have the property of not wrinkling or buckling the pa

    ---