welcome Stephanie/Frostyoranges

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 19:27:35 PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I would like to introduce you to a very special new art teacher who
    has joined our list. Stephanie was my student in middle school and
    did some of her intern work with me as well. She is a delightfully
    gifted artist and an excellent teacher. The school who was clever
    enough to hire her this year is very fortunate. The outreach program
    she spoke about is none other than the Metropolitan Museum in NYC.
    She recently had not one but two designs selected for the NYC Cows.

    We will be a better list because she has joined our numbers.
    Sharon NJ

    ----------
    >From: "Stephanie Krause" <frostyoranges>

    >Subject: Stories/Poems to use in the (High School) Classroom - Long post
    >Date: Sat, Aug 12, 2000, 8:40 PM

    > Hello everyone,

    > Thanks for your advice about the glazes!

    > Next on the agenda: writings. As I mentioned, I'll be teaching high school
    > - which I'm excited about because I can give them stories/poems/articles to
    > take home, read, and discuss (yes, you could do this with younger grades -
    > but I wouldn't with longer or more advanced readings). I'm especially
    > interested in finding short stories or poems that could somehow be connected
    > to projects. For example, I have one short story, Ray Bradbury's "The
    > Picasso Summer,"

    ---