Attn: Judy Nagle

From: L. P. Skeen (lpskeen@living-tree.net)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 19:18:24 PDT

    Hey Judy,
    I thought I had a Sax catalog, but of course, I've been fooled - it's a Nasco catalog! Here is my address; will you send one puhleeze? Thanks.

    L. P. Skeen
    8406 Hudson James Road
    SUmmerfield, NC 27358

    Thanks.

    L. P. Skeen www.living-tree.net
    Living Tree Pottery & Handmade Soaps
    Summerfield, NC
    "There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'."<G>

    ---