Re: "Star" theme.. Need ideas

From: BluesTruth
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 18:43:16 PDT

    Janice-
    I have a project that I do in the beginning of the year called "Future Stars."
    The stars are cut out and their names go in the middle with their future
    goals.
    Then on poster paper I have them write to the Principal (and sing) with the
    sentence"Mrs. Smith, thank you for making us future stars." or something like
    that. All the stars are hung in the hallway and on walls. It looks very
    nice.
    Enjoy!

    ---