Re: 6 graders getting grades for art.......(Bunki)

From: Janjarreau
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 18:38:34 PDT

    Good points Bunki. I was looking at it like an art appreciation situation
    since the next semester they will go to music and the music kids will come to
    art. I was thinking it would help them decide next year what they would like
    to take. I was thinking about telling them that if they really want to take
    art in the 7th. grade they will have to come to me again and their bad
    reputation will follow them. We'll see. Thanks for the warning.
    Janice
    In a message dated 8/13/00 3:43:09 PM Central Daylight Time,
    bkramer.us writes:
    > ... My point is....if you have any control over the situation (and I know
    this
    > will be your first year), you might consider asking your principal to let
    > you give grades later on or next year to see the difference. In our case,
    > the principal was the one who made the decision. Toodles.....

    ---