star theme

From: KPRS (kprs)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 18:05:53 PDT

    I would like to see a 'reach for the stars' campaign where the little
    ones, as well as the older kids actually do a little work to find out
    what kind of education/training they should be shooting for to be what
    that want to be when they grow up....(I know that kids will change their
    minds umpteen times before they actually make a career choice, but
    getting them in the 'mode' to think about their futures and keeping in
    school or going for training, isn't a bad thing).

    Sort of a "find out how dreams are made" campaign. I am a great
    proponent of learning how to make positive choices early on.

    San D

    ---