Re: complain, complain, complain

From: LMiller435
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 18:03:10 PDT

    In a message dated 08/13/2000 7:29:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
    wduncan writes:

    << You can store things away, you can clearly mark boxes and files,
     but you would not go around the building taping signs on murals.
     What would they say, " This is art, do not paint over" ?
                            Woody in KC

    But, I should have labeled every plant in our courtyard, with a do not weed
    whack sign.

    Our lovely courtyard, which took many thousands of dollars in grants and four
    years, which is going to weeds because the parents are not allowed into the
    school on weekends to weed and water and tend, was weed-whacked! Gourds,
    flowers, herbs, native woodland plants, all weed-whacked.

    What a loss.

    Leslie in Framingham

    ---