Re: STUDENT quote.......Bunki

From: Janjarreau
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 17:57:26 PDT

    Bunki,
        Thanks for sharing your students quote. It's good! I will add it to all
    of the others I have been collecting. I will be putting a "Quote of the Day
    / Words of Wisdom "
    on the board every other day. Ask her if I can quote her. Thanks.
    Janice
    In a message dated 8/13/00 11:59:53 AM Central Daylight Time,
    bkramer.us writes:>
    > "I run the tundra of my dreams, I howl to the stars of my imagination.
    > I fly on the breeze of my mind and I pour my soul into my pencil. I
    > dream in color, and see the world through a rainbow."
    >
    > Angela---"Who I Am" Part of a poem I wrote.

    ---