Re: Another book I had to have.

From: DeDeRuss
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 17:47:25 PDT

    In a message dated 8/13/00 5:13:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
    VanGghsEar writes:

    << I got the "The Art Teacher's Book of Lists." It will really come in handy
     with several of my units. It has some great lists of quotes among other
     things. I really like it...anyone else have it?? >>
    I first heard about this book from this list and bought it. I use it all the
    time! It is a wonderful reference.

    ---