Re: Another book I had to have.

From: Holly112
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 17:34:00 PDT

    A book that was recommende on this list that I'm glad to have gotten is Lee
    Canter's(new and revised) Assertive Discipline. I thought I was set with
    Harry Wong's First Days of School, but I think this is a great addition. (the
    language is more realistic for middle school)
    I got a lot a great ideas from Judy Decker. Thanks Judy! Now I'm reading
    this Assertive Discipline book and I'm tweaking my own discipline plan for
    September.
    I wanna be ready for everything!
    Holly :0)

    ---