Re: lessons for pre-k

From: Michal (whest177)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 19:23:30 PDT

    When dealing with children that young I have discovered that when introducing
    an artist I have better luck with grasping their interest/comprehension when I
    use illustrators. There are so many illustrators you can get ideas from - Eric
    Carle is one of my favorites. I don't think they fully grasp the idea of
    someone being a "great" artist, cause in they believe they are great (if only
    we could figure out a way to keep that feeling!). But they can relate to
    characters they know and can see.
    ~Michal