Re: Office Depot

From: L. P. Skeen (lpskeen@living-tree.net)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 17:06:13 PDT

    Maggie,

    Our coupons and stuff that we were given clearly stated that the discount
    was for THAT DAY only. The information about this special deal only goes
    out to the school teachers, not published in the paper or anything, so the
    general public doesn't know about it. We just walked in and looked around
    for a sign like a tourist in NYC.<G> The clerk says to us, "Y'all looking
    for teh breakfast?" and pointed the way. ;)