Re: gluing

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 16:54:42 PDT

    In a message dated 8/11/00 5:46:00 AM Central Daylight Time,
    ejb35 writes:

    << Others may have suggested glue sticks, I recommend them. >>

    What brand really sticks. ?

     My students bring their own glue and sometimes all they have is a glue
    stick. Fine until I hang their work and have to reglue because it has
    come undone.!!! I prefer good old wet sticky elmers because when it dries it
    stays.
    Roberta

    ---