lessons for pre-k

From: christine kotarsky (ernst85)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 13:47:54 PDT

    I will be teaching art to pre-k this year. The class is for 25 minutes. I
    never had experience with this age and feel I will try things they cant
    grasp. All the lessons I find seem to be very cutsie. I'd like to do things
    that have more of an artistic manner. Like introducing artists or art
    concepts. I dont know why this is such a problem for me I know I shuld just
    think "small". Any suggestions?
    Christine