Re: "Star" theme.. Need ideas

From: Heather Leal (rayleal)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 12:48:46 PDT

    Read this wonderful (IMHO) story called The North Star. It is available online
    It is by a great guy I met while working on my masters last year, named Peter
    Reynolds. It has the star theme, it is about finding your own way in the world
    and can easily be the theme for a year. Spend some time at the Fablevision site.
    There is a lot there, and Peter is a gentle, caring teacher and artist.

    Also check out his personal constellation maker at: