"Star" theme.. Need ideas

From: Janjarreau
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 12:36:01 PDT

    Hello art net friends.
        The mother of a friend of my daughter (are you confused) needs some ideas
    with "stars" for their school wide theme. I immediately thought of Starry
    Night. What could they do with that or any other suggestions would be great.
     I will pass them on to her. Thanks.
    Hi Jan,
         Your daughter suggested that I ask you for any star art activities that
    I could use for my classroom. The theme this year is "Reach for the Stars."
    I teach science and math to 5th and 6th graders,but we do integrate the theme
    throughout all the subjects. I'd appreciate any suggestions for a shining
    display! Thanks and good luck to you as you begin teaching this year. I've
    heard many good things about your fantastic ideas.

                                                                    Carol Double