Re: For all those using AOL

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 11:45:06 PDT

    You don't need AOL to access the internet. If you are on line via an ISP
    or your district server you can just use Netscape or Internet Explorer
    have full access to the web. You can send photos, add hot links, etc. without
    paying AOL or going through their software which takes up space and memory.
    I'm on the internet via roadrunner but I don't use their interface or
    even see
    their homepage. You can make any webpage the page that opens up for you
    when you go to the internet. When the school district puts a computer
    in the
    classroom it is set to open to the districts homepage. I reset it to
    open to
    my web site or the schools. Why pay AOL if you don't need to.
                                                    Woody in KC

    --
                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on  wduncan