Re: For all those using AOL

From: Michelle Lowe (mishlowe)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 10:15:10 PDT

    Hi Barbara, and all
    New to this forum, great list! I have used aol email from netscape and it
    seems to have full use, such as attaching photos or files, also if you use
    AOL- Instant Message you can now send photos or files through it (to
    anyone, not just aol folks, instant message is free to whoever wants it).
    Neither of these requires installing AOL on your computer. To get to your
    aol email from Netscape just go to and you will see the
    login for aol email there on the top left of the page. Hope this is clear

    Michelle, aka Mishy, soon to be teaching art to K-6 in a charter school here

    At 02:06 PM 8/13/2000 EDT, you wrote:
    >Need back up support for using AOL. When AOL . 5 is installed on your own
    >school computer (in classroom at desk) all services are available, sending
    >art, photos, etc. If you could only access AOL from Netscape (having to use
    >it as a guest) how would that hinder your full use of what AOL has to offer?
    >There are those in power that would like to disallow the installing of AOL
    >our school computers and force us to only use it off the Internet. Any

    Michelle Lowe, potter in the Phoenix desert \|/ |
    mishlowe -O- | |
    mishy /|\ | | |
 ____ |
                                                ( )